Compilation of an all-inclusive Spatial Development Framework (SDF) and Land Use Management System (Zoning Scheme, Land Development Procedures and Regulations - LUMS) for the newly established Dawid Kruiper Municipality. Read the full notice
Herewith Dawid Kruiper Municipality wish to invite all our current and new suppliers to register on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database (CSD). Suppliers will no longer be registered at the municipality and are requested to self-register directly on the CSD by accessing the National Treasury website at www.secure.csd.gov.za
SMME Briefing for Upington Industrial Park Project. Scheduled for 02 March @ 08H00 at Tol Speelman Community Hall in Progress.
ARTS FESTIVAL The Dawid Kruiper municipality and the Masakhane Cultural group present the Children of the Soil Arts Affair.
Upington Industrial Park Revitalization Project is seeking to appoint a Community Liaison Officer (CLO) under the appointed Main Contractor Sewele Sa Re Phoo Business Enterprise.
Key Performance Areas:
• Communication between key stakeholders, namely, DBSA, the community, the main contractor and labour employed on the project
• Liaison with other service providers operating in the area
• Identify and facilitate availability of local resources to meet main contractor needs.
• Compile and continuously update database of local resources.
• Keep the contractor and DBSA aware of community affairs and dynamics.
• Assist the contractor’s supervisory staff in the management of workers.
• Report monthly to DBSA and community structures with respect to progress on reaching local labour targets, training and the equity status of employees.
• Must be a resident of Dawid Kuiper Local Municipality.
• Must be able to communicate, read and write in English and Afrikaans.
• Must have matric
• Must be currently unemployed.
• Should be prepared to work under difficult conditions.
• Should have skills in conflict resolution.
• Should have an understanding of construction and be able to communicate with contractors and sub-contractors.Read more…
Reitzpark is open for public use. Tickets can be bought for R28 from Stap-Inn, Checkers, Shoprite or OK Grocer. The operating hours of the facility will be each day from 11:00 AM till 22:00 pm. Please ensure that you follow the following rules:1. No child will be allowed at the pool area without adult supervision. 2. No alcohol is allowed within the pool area. 3. Firesmay only be made on the braai stands and not on the ground. 4. Please make use of waste recepticles that are strategically placed to avoid excessive waste laying around. 5. Please ensure that you adhere to the operating hours of the park. 6. Swimming pool will gates will be locked at 20:00 pm each day. Please comply with this time. Come and enjoy this summer season with your friends and family at ReitzparkRead more…
Copyright © 2017. Dawid Kruiper Municipality. All Rights Reserved.
Designed & Maintained by Dawid Kruiper Municipality - IT | Website T&Cs